Friday, November 12, 2004

Spicy Ramen

Went to eat spicy Ramen with an ex-classmate from Deakin, also she's the best buddy i met during my time in Australia. I got the brochure of the shop we went in my mailbox weeks ago, but don't really feel like going as I thought the brochure was not attractive enough.

My friend suggested to have spicy food for dinner. That shop flash in my mind when the word spicy hit my head. The name of that shop is "Kitty Cafe". I know, what on earth does it got to do with kitty and cafe? No idea..

I ordered Nabe Ramen and she and my bf ordered Spicy Beef Ramen. It was the most spicy food I ever tasted... in Melbourne! I could hardly feel my lips! I couldn't finish the other half as I really can't take it. Before we reached this place, we bumped into one of our old classmate! Honestly, I don't like her. She has got attitude problem. She looked at me and my bf as if we're stupid or something. She acted like she's so superior just because she had migrated here and thought she's pretty and smart. Ya, my ass.. (Pardon Me).

Well, that didn't spoil my mood though. In fact, I told myself that one day, she'll see me differently and know what I'm really good at. We left the shop then. From a sunny afternoon, suddenly it turned to a cold evening. Rain was pouring down heavily. Temperature dropped and it was raining cats and dogs.

We were all wet. So glad to came home.. We watched The ring 2. It was so scary! Especially when Sadako climb up the well.. Anyway, it was getting late and my friend need to catch a train back to BoxHill. We walked her to Spencer Station. That bloody station is in a mess. Arrows here and there, confusing signboards about platforms etc etc. Half of my jeans was wet and my poor Adidas was soaked in water.

I couldn't help laughing at those people at the station. They were enjoying themselves as if no one was watching. They were all wet and they were so happy. Entertaining themselves by singing with their hands holding the half-finished beer under the rain! The funniest thing is there was this guy standing beside a bin, looked half-dead. He was waiting to puke.. I couldn't help myself to roll my eyeballs towards his direction to see if he had finished his business.. I saw.. =)

I felt so good to catch up with this friend of mine. I had a nice day. And for now, I'm really tired. Good night all!

0 Old Comments: