Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Stop haunting me

I sometimes wonder what the fuck is wrong with me and this Melbourne & Tracy issue. I'm home for almost a year and 2 months and I still fucking miss that place. So anyone tell me what the fuck is wrong with me. You see, every single day I woke up I saw the Melbourne postcard on my noticeboard. I saw Australia flag on my desk. Almost everything in my room reminded me of the place except the furniture.

I kept saying I wanted to go back. But..
Will I get a job? I don't know..
Will I be lonely? I don't know..
Will I get my PR? I don't know..
Will I survive? I don't know..
Will it be the same? I don't fucking know..

Do I miss the weather?
Do I miss the people?
Do I miss the life there?
Do I miss someone?
Or do I miss the life with someone?

Maybe.

0 Old Comments: