Thursday, August 31, 2006

Updates!

SO MUCH TO TELL.. SO MUCH THAT HAPPENED..

The day after my previous post, I had an accident. I'd rather not mention the full story here as everything has been settled. But still alil details will do, just incase someday I lost my memory I can always read this again.

We, as in 5 people la went to Twins concert in Genting on the 19th. As a matter of fact, driving down after the concert is tiring though I'm not the driver but due to all the shouting and all, I AM. Hong stayed over at my place and we went breakfast next morning. When I was U-turning after dropping her in front of her house, here comes a motorcycle. I swear the road was clear but somehow I didn't see the bike. He flew I-dont-know-how-many metres away from my car. The first thing that cross my mind was "Please don't die" as he was lying motionless on the opposite side of the road. Thank God he didn't.

**********

I'm so glad that everything was ok. I was in shock the day after. I'm very thankful that he didn't blame me or even scold me. His bike, himself, my car, all need to be fixed, except me, I'm ok. I'm perfectly ok. I'm also glad for this cos it could've been worse.

Anyway, end of that story. Let's proceed to next.

What else..
I've joined Yogazone..
I wanna play violin. It's almost covered by inches of dust..
I wanna sing K badly..

So many things I wanna do.

0 Old Comments: