Saturday, May 12, 2007

Updates

A week has gone by and it felt like months. Half of the time I wasn't in the office. The 2 days live sound sorta killed me as I need get my ass up at 430am. Another day of night shift has completely drained me off. Watching spidey and having that cinnamon bun yesterday were the best thing that happened in the week I guess.

Whole week of loneliness makes me feel like singing the "lonely... i am so lonely.. i have nobody.. on my own... woooooo..." song. Hahaaa.. It wasn't that bad actually. Just that everyone is either out of town of out of the country. Dad was nicely golfing in China under the sun, Mum and bro were enjoying their free trip in Japan. Sis in law was in my other home - Aussieland taking some 2 months course. Sis and her fiance were having photo shooting in Frasers but she's back. Dad is coming home tonight, maybe.

There are many things in life that we sometimes don't know how to handle. Like decisions. Decisions that you have no answers to it. Whatever it is, just follow your heart. Dumbledore says:"It's not your ability that decides who you really are, its your choice."

So, If it doesn't feel right, fuck it.

0 Old Comments: