Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Goodbye

I just told someone today don't fuck the world because of small things but hell yea, FUCK THE WORLD!

I can't take it anymore, I need to tell someone. Why is everything bad happening at the same time? The moon or the sun at different angle and somehow affected certain things? I just don't understand.

To the twins that's unfortunately miscarried, maybe this time fate decided to take you away from us, but I sure hoping to meet you both soon. I cried when I heard the news, but everything was cool when some docs still gave you hope. My heart was aching when I heard the final diagnose today. They're gone. I'm not the mum and I can feel the pain, what's more if its inside you.

I hope everything will be alright soon. Dear God, is there by any chances you can tell me why?

0 Old Comments: