Saturday, November 13, 2004

Dreams...

I was woken up by thunder this morning, no.. afternoon. It was really rare to hear thunder in Melbourne. Moreover, I stayed at the top floor, of a sudden I was afraid to get strucked by it.

Back to my dream again, there were a total of 3 different dreams. The first one was during war time. I'm not sure where was that country, but apparently one party is trying to take over that country due to its strategic location. The strange thing is I saw elephants. The second dream was I won a swimming competition. I was a new comer in the swimming club and I don't understand the language they spoken. I kept falling into the pool before the competition start because I was standing on a uneven TABLE??? And when the referee blowed the whistle, I almost flew to the middle of the lane and I can swim so much faster than usual. Everyone gave me presents but I refused to accept, in the end I still take as they asked me to. The third dream was all about living in a house with strangers. I think everyone there were refugees. Can't remember details about this dream, but there were insects, lots of them attacking them, not me. Strange dream.. but this is absolutely normal for me.


2 Old Comments:

Hey gal,
Have got lots on ur mind? 3 dreams in 1 nite, "KENG"! haha.... I used to dream lots too.... Noticed when I'm stress up or worry over something, tend to dream alot.... Hmmm.... maybe that only works for me... Sorry I didn't catch u on msn last nite... Sleeping like a pig.. Went to bed at 10pm, just woke p now at 1pm! hahaha... Pig rite.... Well, I'm not called piggy for nothing! Take care ya! Ciao....

By Blogger klyn2980, at 10:30 AM, November 14, 2004  

Yea.. I'm alright, no worries! Its just me. Been dreaming alot since many years ago! Hehe..

By Blogger Tracy, at 1:41 PM, November 14, 2004