Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The Da Vinci Heat

Da Vinci Da Vinci.. The whole world seem to have a common topic suddenly.

Because of how this movie is all about and the involvement of Christianity and history etc, I bought the book. It was indeed a very interesting book. But at some point it can be very misleading. Well it depends how well you know history and the foundation of Christianity. Honestly, I've got nothing against Jesus Christ and the religion. I believe everyone has the right to believe what they have faith in.

Whether the fact about Mary Magdelene or Jesus Christ was married are true or not, it doesn't bother me. If the truth has to be revealed, it would have done so few thousand years ago. What we believe now is far more important. Just like what the author Dan Brown mentioned in his book, how if we suddenly tell the Buddhist that Buddha doesn't come out from lotus. Same applies to Christian. I can understand why they react differently to this movie, trying to be defensive. I totally understand my fellow Christian friends, you're just trying to protect what you believe.

The bottom line is ITS JUST A MOVIE.

0 Old Comments: