Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Job-less

It was more than a month ago since my last entry, gosh can't believe time slipped away JUST LIKE THAT. I was blogging from Ramada Hotel during my last post, lazy to tell why I was there but blogging from this new table of mine, right here right now is rather weird. Yes I had a new table in my room.

I just realised I didn't post few of my recent entries. A very simple reason, I accidentally deleted it. I wrote it in notepad instead of directlty from the web, and I formatted my PC last week or the week before, can't recall the date. Thought to re-write the post but that wasn't what I feel now, so forget it.

It has been a full 3 weeks since I'm home, officially.
I started to feel bored.
I started to realise that watching TVB series is not something I can do for the rest of my life.
I started to think I'm too protected.
I started to think I SERIOUSLY NEED A JOB.

I did send out resume everyday, hopefully someone will call me up for interview.. Come on people, be efficient! A sweet, young and talented lady here needs a job! Call her!

2 Old Comments:

great!!!!! finally i can see you talking like you la!!!!
haha..
hey whats not so good of being protected?
Go outside petaling st. n see Kotar jaya.. see the people needed warm n food.. but no one is giving that wor..

be glad with what you have now and rejoice!!

Wish you si si shun xin!!
And best of health!!


Who else,
Char siew!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:30 PM, March 24, 2006  

Hehe.. so whats the latest tvb series you are chasing??

char siew...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:31 PM, March 24, 2006