Sunday, March 26, 2006

Second Home

I guess I can't stay home for too long, as in never step out of the house AT ALL. The max is 1 day seriously. Just as I woke up this morning, didn't wanna go out but boredom seems to love me.. So I went to shop for some groceries for the new condo, trying to make it as homely and as comfortable as possible.

Never have time to update abit about this new place, its not far away from my house dad thought it would be good if we have a choice to stay wherever we want, land house or condominium. Of course I still love the old house, just that now I have a choice, hehe.. Let's say I stay 4 days in old house and 3 days here a week or so.

Here's my new room, decorated all by myself..

Nice view from my window. There's a 9-hole golf course here. Anyone who stay around here will know..

I'm slowly getting use the life pace in PJ once again. Yay..

0 Old Comments: