Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Pics from Jap

It has been a week since I came back from Japan. Too many pics to upload. 500 pics for a 7D5N trip for a country which is thousand kilometers away, too little really..

Me and Walt Disney!

Disneyland Hotdogs! SOOO delicious!

Me at Kyoto Shinkansen station, getting ready for bullet ride.

I looked funny I know. The best meal. Its a must to wear yukata for dinner. -Mt Fuji-
I seldom eat pork but this is really good.

Some parks I don't recall the name but got ALOT of flowers.

Waiting for cruise around Lake Ashi. Hong on the left.

What I had almost everyday.

Dragged this poor kitty to our side with some kids crying for their mum wanting to take pics with her. Bleh! Me first! -Universal Studio-

The place where electronic stuff are cheap like mad. -Osaka-

0 Old Comments: