Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My job

I couldn't sleep the Sunday before last week, as it is the first day of work. I even thought of not going. How childish huh that thinking.. But then that was just a thought, of course I went. I still couldn't believe I survived the whole week. Infact, it was quite dumb to be scared!

As I was about to leave the house for the first day of full tim job in my life, I almost burst into tears. For the first time I actually said Pa, Mi I'm going to work. It sounds strange to me. The reason why I was almost in tears was because I finally am off their shoulders. I'm the only one jobless at home. I really didn't want them to worry about me. I'm so proud of myself now. Or maybe I was being very drama, like how a daughter of 24, spending her whole life studying finally decided to do something with her life etc.

So, back to the topic. My colleagues are great and funny people, so far. The work environment is good too. Not much stress, yet. The happiest thing is CASUAL for attire! Haha... You'll never see people in their suits in a production house.. So, hehe..

Whatever.. I'm tired now.. need to go to bed and get some beauty sleep!

0 Old Comments: