Sunday, March 02, 2008

I love weekends!

I'm so glad I don't have to work during weekend. Why? Simply because I enjoy weekend so much!! I was in 1 utama for almost 9 hours on Saturday can u believe it? It's not like I've never been there or any massive sales going on now. Mum and I just want to walk around, actually she wanted to walk around.

Continued later in the afternoon, me, Merl and Jo joined this Basic Wall course which took us 4 hours, 2 hours theory and 2 hours practical. So yes! I'm a certified climber now, don't play play ok. If I'm not seen anywhere around, I might be on the top of the tree hahaha..

My first experience of rock climbing is somewhere in August 2006. That 1 hour session was extreme. It was a try-out kinda session. In that 1 hour, I climbed that 12-metres high rock 3 times. 36m!!! I couldn't feel my hand properly after that. This time, in a more relax pace, I've learnt how to tie the basic knots and how to belay. So much difference from the previous time where you don't need anyone to belay you.

Today is another exhausted day. Lazy to talk about it but it doesn't stop me from loving weekends! Weekend rocks!

0 Old Comments: