Sunday, November 14, 2004

Laze around.. Haha..

I felt extremely lazy during the weekend, lazed the afternoon away in the house, wandering around is what I prefer to do. I was watching long vacation, AGAIN yesterday! The third time in the past 2 years! I really like movies and series, I don't know why. I wouldn't mind watching the whole day.

Been trying to tune to Hitz FM on dvrplayer.com, but it just couldn't connect! Woke up this afternoon and felt like listening to some Malaysia Radio Channel. Its a sign of home sick. Thinking of my family who are in Chiangmai now..

This is the second time they all went to Thailand without me. The first time was when I was standard 5, my passport was expired and I had to stay home. When they came back, Dad bought me a BMX! Compensation for leaving me home. And yesterday was the second time, because I'm here. Dad promised me a BMW (the tyres). Haha.. At least I had been to HatYai and Phuket. But those previous Thailand trip wasn't as good either, the only good thing is to go with my family. During the Phuket trip, I was drowned, almost I supposed. We were snorkeling in the midst of nowhere with strong wave. I couldn't even see a bloody coral! I knew something wrong and I struggled all the way back to the boat, as soon as I got up, I blacked out. Remain unconscious till I reached the shore. I think I scared everyone. And the second time to HatYai, it was fun but I wasn't in the right mood. Just broke up with my bf at that time a week ago or something. Felt so silly now when thought of it for sorta ruining my holiday. Well, not important anyways, just trying to convince myself that Thailand is not my lucky place. Hehe..

Gotta go get something to eat, blog again later.

0 Old Comments: