Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Spring Skiing

Skiing was fun, that's all I can say. We were lucky that the weather was in excellent condition! The driver kept talking about how disappointed he was and people who went up to Mt Buller last Friday due to the poor snow covering! Hehe.. but it was snowing again during the weekend and Monday, everything went perfect on Tuesday!

Just a few pics here..

Getting ready to ski..

Ski lesson with the instructor.. Just the 3 of us..

The Teo's sisters..

Me and him..

My muscles especially on my leg sores like hell.. I crashed myself onto the snow while skiing due to unexpected slope and my lousy skill. Too fast ->I couldn't stop ->BOOM -> Ask for help -> No one rescue me -> Get my ass up myself! But definitely worth it.

2 Old Comments:

Oh gawd!!! i really envy you...i missed out on a chance to go skiing, and now after seeing your pics i'm just kicking myself =P

By Blogger , at 11:51 AM, September 15, 2005  

don't be.. life's too short to always kick urself! come now.. still got snow.. hehe..=P

By Blogger Tracy, at 4:46 PM, September 15, 2005