Monday, September 12, 2005

Webster

I burried my fish in one of those public flowerpots. Guess no one will find out. First, it'll be easier for me to visit Happy and second, I'm sure it'll be happy to be burried near to my apartment too.

Ok.. I have been busy last week because mum and sis were here. Mum went back on Saturday, sis will be going back this Thursday. And we're going up to Mt Buller tomorrow! Sadly it's a day tour but there's always next time to stay overnight. The first time I went up to snow mountain was back in 2002. It was to Mt Baw Baw, I played toboggan. Then in 2003, I went Mt Buller, for sightseeing and snow fights. I missed the snow season in 2004, well not exactly missed but rather I wasn't in the mood. Tomorrow, I'll be skiing. Though 2 hours lesson wouldn't be sufficient to learn all the stunts, but.. I don't care!

Back to the title of today's blog - Webster. It is the name of my neighbour's cat. Webster has came to my place through the balcony last Saturday. I never like cats but she was really cute. Today she dropped by again. Cats aren't like dogs. With a dog, you'll probably be saying:" Go away, buddy(my dog's name).. Go away.. Because they are so attention seeking and tend to be annoying sometimes. But with cats, I realised that I have to:" Come here, Webster, come here.. Because they are so cool, acting as if you're invisible while performing some catwalk..

I know.. a fish gone, a cat came.. SO ridiculous..

0 Old Comments: