Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Men are from Venus

Exactly, they're supposed to be Martians. See, that's the reason why men are so complicated and difficult to understand because we'll never know their origin..

I'm writing about men because HE piss me off. Well, to be exact, he forgot some important dates. I was the one reminding him last year and I thought I've hit his head hard enough to make him remember this year.. BUT no! As forgetful as he always is.

Before I went to bed yesterday, I told him. He admitted that he forgot but he claimed that he remembers the day before. After alot of explanation etc etc and I had successfully made him feel guilty, I forgive him.. haha..

Actually I was just disappointed, not really angry. Whatever it was, I had a great day today. Went for lunch and shop for groceries. I need nothing fancy gift or romantic candlelight dinner, but for you to remember the day will be good enough.

Gotta go take my shower now..

0 Old Comments: