Sunday, August 21, 2005

UlcerS

For the past few days, I was moody. Thanks to the 2 giant ulcers.. How could anyone possibly bite themselves the way I did? Biting myself is already bad enough, but bite it with the strength of chewing an apple is not. Worst thing with the mark was the 2 bites were identical. Imagined something like.. " \ / ". I'm glad that they didn't combine, or I'll be singing 2 become 1.. AND I was trying to avoid words starting with the alphabet "F" because it will somehow scratches the ulcers. Whatever..

3 Old Comments:

salt. it always work. :P

i think you'd also have problems pronouncing the 'v' sound. heheeee

By Blogger David Yoong, at 8:44 PM, August 22, 2005  

i know.. but.. i tried using salt water, it was useless. since then i don't believe salt will work, or put it this way, im chicken.. =)

By Blogger Tracy, at 9:00 PM, August 22, 2005  

salt works very well without water. stings a bit, but then again, why not suffer a bit than to prolong the suffering? :P heee

By Blogger David Yoong, at 9:31 PM, August 22, 2005