Sunday, August 13, 2006

Luckily

Buddy, you really scare me to death.. I thought I'm losing you..
Please don't do this to me anymore.
I came home and you weren't at the place you normally would.. You didn't come to me when I call your name as I always do.
I know you wouldn't runaway from home but there's this saying that dog will find a place other than their home to go if they know they're dying. So that we won't watch you die because you didn't want us to be sad.

Sorry for scolding you for eating the rubbish but I'm glad that you're still here. I wanted to cry when I couldn't find you which I did later. Again, I'm being so drama.

Anyway, he hid himself behind the tree which all the plants taller than him and happily enjoying the rubbish. That was why we couldn't see him. I even woke my bro and his wife up to help looking for him.

My hand is still aching after the 1 hour rock climbing session yesterday. I guess I stressed too much using my hands instead of my legs. My hands were shaking as soon as I got down from the 12 metres high rock. I thought my hand will be cacated or either way I wouldn't be able to type the keyboard or eat.

This entry proved I'm ok. I TYPED THIS USING MY FINGERS.

Nites..

0 Old Comments: