Saturday, May 26, 2007

Subway

I'm damn tired now but still I wanna write this down.

Me and Mr Guru went uptown to take away Subway just incase we died of hunger tonight for the night shift. This is the first time I has subway since I was back. To be honest, the bread sucks and the teriyaki chicken is not teriyaki enough. Overall, it sucks la. The reason we want subway is because we were talking about Australia before this when deciding what to eat. So yea.. subway is the best brick to hit our heads.

It's really true that Malaysian subway is not nice compared to what I've had before. But like what Mr Guru said which I totally agreed on, its all about the memories.

I started to like subway since some time ago. I lost count of how many meals I had there before. They are EVERYWHERE and I never fail to order teriyaki chicken with parmesen oregano bread with only vege and olive plus mayonoise. Its a habit.

There are these 2 branches which I visited the most often. One at the corner of Flinders and Elizabeth and the other one along Burwood Highway, next to Deakin!! My favourite.. Those were the days..

0 Old Comments: