Monday, March 10, 2008

Election MY Ass

I don't like politics. Till this moment, I still don't get it.
  1. All I know is the opposition won ALOT, more than they ever expected in the history since independence.
  2. All I know is the share market dropped 130 points which equivalent to don't know how many billions and got suspended today and won't easily bounced back in a year. Just 1 bloody day can caused such damage.
  3. All I know is even the ants on the floor know the election is going on.
  4. All I know is this is very disturbing.
Many people might say I should vote, I should understand how this works this that whatever. But then again, its my right. And it's your right to discuss freely whatever you want. As a citizen, you've done your part as a voter, but its not up to you to decide how the country will become in the future or simply guessing or making up things. Isn't it pointless? Or maybe its just a topic after meals I don't know but I seriously hope this will come to and end even though this is the most dramatic election ever. Peace, shall we?

We're in Wiki. Check it out.

God bless Malaysia!

0 Old Comments: