Saturday, July 12, 2008

しばらくですね!

Finally the internet is back, woohoooooo!! I got so much to say, wish I have an output on my head straight to the computer in and some translator plug-in will upload itself to blogger.com! The beauty of technology is we have to keep thinking, there are people out there who'll keep trying and one day it'll become reality.

Every time when I'm alone, the thing I enjoy most is to sing like nobody can hear me, which is what I'm doing right now. Haha.. I love it.. It's half past 12 already, I'm still wide awake, wishing I didn't agree to work tomorrow morning. Or maybe it was the tea I had during dinner kicking in. Damn.. I hate caffeine.

JJ told me to check out Manhand's new MV the other day but I can't seem to able to load it completely but with my new 1Mbps line I just did it! I like 慢行.

慢行 MV
准时收听 MV

I'm writing in different para because that's how my brain work now. Just now in the mood to write so many things but SUDDENLY i forgot. The caffeine is going away.

Now listening: Jason Mraz - The Remedy

0 Old Comments: