Sunday, March 16, 2008

Broke month

I now officially declare this month is the Month-of-the-broke! This is the first time I overspent way more than I should. Imagine I spent more than I earn.

The coming India trip cost me a nuclear and the previous month Chinese new year bills will soon to be seen in the statements. Additionally, miscommunication about the airfare causing me to pay more. Nevermind, plus I chose to fix the camera and the steam face machine last month etc etc. All these small small spending sum up to a large amount. This exclude stuff I needed to get before my trip..

Anyway that's not my point, my point is I still bought unnecessary stuff.

Nice right????

2 Old Comments:

that's so so cool! What is that? Special cam???

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:13 PM, March 16, 2008  

It's a mouse pad babe! Hehe..

By Blogger Tracy, at 1:23 AM, March 17, 2008