Sunday, July 27, 2008

No Title

I was reading my 2004, 2005 posts yesterday night and I realised there are so much difference between my life then and now. I'm sure everyone has gone through that stage but somehow i felt how nice if some things are better left unchanged.

I used to be so happy and naive. Knowing that financially I don't have to worry cos I was still a student back then. Staying in nice place, never really consider twice about the rent, eating nice food, enjoying life, buying stuff that I want unnecessarily etc etc. Now everything is so different. I have to earn it myself, budgeting what can be bought this month, how to limit myself from overspending all this shit.

It's part life I know, but why do we all have more problems as we grow older? More responsibility, more white hairs and we tend to frown more than we laugh. It make us become stronger and tougher when shit happens?

Sometimes I wonder I keep complaining this and that, I'm actually damn lucky compared to many others. Life is really a rugged jungle out there and yet I'm always living in my own wonderland.

0 Old Comments: