Saturday, July 26, 2008

Weekend Blues

Thought you would like my new hair but didn't know you don't. I'm not trying to talk you to like it but the reaction you gave was just.. a bit disappointing. Never mind, not like I'm gonna see you in the next 5 months.

Dad was asking when you are coming over today or when I'm going over to see you. I told him December and he's kinda shock. What I can do is to make up more reasons explaining why you couldn't come and see me. I'm not gonna bring up this topic to you again, solely to prevent arguments. I was thinking over and over again, was it that difficult? That means my family is not gonna see you and you too never have the intention of seeing them this whole year..

Maybe I was being sensitive but at the end of it, I'm the one going to marry to HK all the way, knowing no one, start my new life there and what so hard to just let my family to have confident, to be sure in the man I chose? Nobody will understand how I feel..

0 Old Comments: