Friday, August 01, 2008

TGIF

I never know how it feels like and how good it feels like on Friday before I started working. Today I have the TGIF feel cos I've been working non stop. At the end of the day, this is what's in my mind: Why do I work so hard, its Friday! Give me a break! I just feel like leaving and anywhere else would be good except staying in the office. So we stick to our plan and went to TGIF after work.

My plan was to have the chicken wings but ended up I had the whole Jack Daniel's Chicken meal. I felt like I ate the whole chicken, plus the chicken wings, it felt like 2 chickens. I'm so happy and so bloated yet contented with the food and treating myself such a nice and expensive meal. Never mind, we must pamper ourselves once in a while. Praising myself for being such a good girl for working so hard this week.

I don't understand why some clients are so stupid. I wonder why these people has to piss me off big time. Yes I understand your daughter needs to record her part because she's going to the states to study, but is that my fucking problem? I also don't understand why the talent acting like an asshole as if I owe him money. Is that my fucking problem too? The company owe you money, not me.

Though tomorrow I gotta go back to work at the miserable 630pm, it doesn't matter anymore because I'm gonna have a nice shower and sleep! Adios! Thank God It's Friday!

0 Old Comments: