Sunday, November 14, 2004

Bed Time Story

Time to go to bed.. going to continue my Harry Potter and the order of the phoenix. I'm only in chapter 13, still 25 more chapters to go. I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter! I got this book on the 21 June 2003. I was the only big kid in the queue in the bookshop. But who cares. I was so happy with a smile on my face all the way back. I didn't read the book as soon as I got it because I had an exam the next day. Still remember the back page: Dumbledore lowered his hands and surveyed Harry through his half-moon glasses. 'It is time', he said, 'for me to tell you what I should have told you five years ago, Harry. Please sit down. I am going to tell you everything.' I was so eager to know what is the thing that Dumbledore wanted to tell Harry! I waited till I finished my exam and managed to finish quarter of the book. How could I forget the existence of this book since then? It had been almost a year and now I'm reading it all over again. Can't wait to know what happen.

That's all for today, story time!

0 Old Comments: