Monday, March 28, 2005

Mr. J

End of daylight saving today.. The first thing I did when I got up at 12pm was to call Mandy! Forgot that I was supposed to meet her up. Luckily she went out.. Haha.. I went to Safeway again to replenish my empty fridge. I've waited for almost half an hour in the queue! holly crap!

Let's turn the clock back for a while. I wasn't feeling very happy today after the lunch in King's. Wanted to catch a movie at Hoyts and why let me bumped into Mr.J outside the cinema? I was pretty sure it was him and the funniest thing was he saw me and pretended that he doesn't know me. I even saw Ms.C is waiting for him ahead. Over the years in Melbourne, I had never bumped into him before. Until recently I bumped into his friends and I walked away after saying hi to his friends eventhough I know he was there. Maybe that was the reason he did that.

I wonder why do I feel unhappy and disturbed? Why I'm still trying to avoid not seeing him after so long? Just before I stepped out of the house, I had a strong feeling I'll see him. I wanted him to see me with someone else, happily. I want him to know he made a wrong decision. I know I shouldn't be feeling that way but I don't know.. That justify why I was born a Scorpion. This chapter of my life has ended for sure ages ago but now, I had to learn to forgive, I can't forget because memories are part of me.

Didn't tell Dan about this as I didn't want him to get jealous. I know he will. And I don't see any point of telling things about my past. I'm very happy with everything now. I'm not stupid enough to ruin it this way. Anyway, let's hope we will be nice enough to say hi and have the guts to face each other the next time we meet. We're still friends!

Quote of the day: I love my past, I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had and I'm not sad because I have it no longer...

2 Old Comments:

i had the same feelings as u when in the past i saw Miss G..

maybe i reacted this way is

becos probably i like miss g more than she likes me..

and becos of such unbalances.. i become another person..

acting differently..

probably wanted to let miss g see me Up..

and not let her see me no up..

sigh..

i remember a gal (many many yrs ago) whom i dated..

well... i think i rejected her or so..

then few years later..we met somewhere coincidently..

she gave me a "smirk" when she knows that i am still repeating my O levls..
while she already in poly..

pui..

u know, woman..
pretty outside..
ugly inside..
this sort of women.. PLs PLs.. never let me get near them..
for i dislike them..


well.. yeah, i want to be a friend..
guess what? miss g doesnt want to be friend..
y?

embarassed? or pai seh? well..

doesnt matter la..

though even after so many years..

my heart will stil feel funny if i sees her..

previously was tremendous..
now.. it's being calmer..

as u said.. the past is the past.. and i should not be ashamed of past..
:)

and cherished the moment..

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:27 AM, April 30, 2005  

of cos...

i want to add..

my commander is pretty inside and outside..

thus..

WU Yu Lun Bi
:P

who else,

char siew here..


P/S: miss g n me now no more talking.. dun know y she purposely avoid me.. but actually it may b becos last time....iwas an asshole n I used to be very big Nan ren and damm bad attitude and one kind de..

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:33 AM, April 30, 2005