Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Addicted

I've been downloading ringtones, themes, application and games for my phone these 2 days. Somehow I prefer things to be perfect and I don't mind if it took me much longer time to achieve that. After hours of searching, I finally found many that I considered perfect. My collection now would be complete with all the nice things I found.

There was this game called "Block Breaker" which I got adddicted to! I was staring at my phone for 3 hours just to play that game. And I totally forgot it was way past my dinner time. I was a little gastric when I realised it was 11pm. It was just like any other block breaker game, but the difference was you have to go through 10 levels. You get paid each level and if you win the one after 10th, you can go to another new place which is locked at the very beginning. New place will be unlocked for you to discover etc etc...

Haha.. Never expect I would be like that. Now I really understand how those crazy game people feel. I'm a not game person but thought it would be great if I can get through the levels. It was pretty scary to get dizzy after hours infront of a mobile phone. Well I might delete it later. Now I gotta go zzzz...

0 Old Comments: