Thursday, March 17, 2005

First GP

Everything seem to hit me altogether today. I was having some problem with my ears due to irritation for days. I suspected the blardee cotton bud I used. I didn't want to wait till ear infection to go to the doctor, so I went to see a GP today. It was the fifth or sixth place that I called up, the rest were all fully booked till next week! Surprisingly he said nothing's wrong with it. Prevention better than cure I supposed. My previous 2 experiences of left ear infection was because I did not see a doc in time.

And today was the very first time in 4 years that I see a doc in Australia. Luckily all these medical fees can be claimed back! Don't understand why they charge so expensive for that. 45 bucks for consultation and 13 for the ear drop. Gotta go claim it back tomorrow. What make the situation worse while going to see the doc was it was the day of the month again! I really don't feel like walking or moving at all. Well, thank God the medical centre was not far away from my place. Just 10 minutes walk. I took a tram and got off one stop before because I saw a ticket conductor getting on the tram. Yes I do not have a ticket again, it was just 3 stops, I ain't paying 3.10 for 3 stops.. How silly.. Anyway, I wasn't in a mood to get a ticket too.

For now, I felt much better after sleeping for hours. Hehe..

0 Old Comments: