Sunday, March 13, 2005

Moomba!

Thought the heat in the noon would be a good excuse for me to take a nap but I went online for hours instead. Doing what? I got no idea.. simply surfing, reading friend's blog, forums etc etc. Then I thought of Moomba out of a sudden. YES! Moomba Waterfest is on now! So that became my plan for the evening. I haven't been to Moomba since 2002.



To me, this event is like fun fair but a much better version. The weather turned really cooling at 7.30pm. So glad the temperature dropped almost half of the day time's. Humans were just eveywhere, especially parents with kids!

There was this game that I couldn't stop playing. You get 6 coupons for 5 bucks and you gotta plus those numbers you got to 21 to win something! Everyone just got even number eventually and it was difficult to get odd number in order to make it to 21! Damn.. Spent quite abit for that but after sometime, I GOT IT! That was the trick! They knew people would keep on going.. That carebear supposed to be an orange one. I exchanged it with a baby girl. Her dad was asking me if I can exchange it for her because she likes blue, so I did! Then I went back to the stall with the orange one and exchange for a blue one again! Haha.. cunning huh.. Here's what I got, hahaha..




My legs sored till I couldn't describe. I have been walking the whole day! Especially my right leg, blisters are everywhere! Time to go to sleep now.. Nites all!

0 Old Comments: