Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Violin

At least I did something which I think useful today. I had applied for a job, awaiting for reply and I had decided to continue my violin lesson! Well, I used to learn violin but it was long time ago and I don't think I can learn it by myself for the time being. So.. I've got many violins teacher's contact on hand now, just waiting for the right time to call them up.

I don't know.. I always wanted to do something great with my violin but I just don't know how and why there are so many obstacles while I'm trying to achieve. The thought of picking up my violin and do something about it hit me this afternoon. All the passion has came back. I remember when I was primary school, I started violin and then I stopped. I couldn't remember why I stopped and then my mum sold the violin off after I refused to learn over and over again. I continued again during college time for half a year. I stopped again because I was going to Melbourne to further my studies. I brought it there but I neglected it for almost 1 year. My parents took it back home during their visit here. The violin stayed in the store room since that time. I took it out this time when I went back for Chinese New Year and it stayed in my room then. Now I really miss that thing... The reason I took it out of the store room was because I think I owe the violin a chance to be a violin. Why can't the blardee owner play a nice song with it? Sigh..

Nvm.. Here I am this time to compensate for neglecting it over the years! I will make you the greatest violin!

0 Old Comments: