Thursday, September 15, 2005

Sayonara for now

Sis went back today. She cried infront of the departure hall. I wasn't trying to pretend that I'm cool or strong by not shedding a single drop of tear, but I know if I did in return, we both can't stop. Though there's certainly nothing wrong about crying. We are human afterall.

So I guess its time for me to switch back to my usual 2-persons-life. You know how the feeling of you're so used to someone being there with you for a period of time, be it few days or weeks. When that person no longer can be there with you, be it temporary or permanent. You just don't feel good. One thing for sure about myself is, I can deal with this very well. Just need a day! That's why.. I hate saying goodbyes... =)

ALRIGHT.

I went straight to the studio after sending my sis off. Not alot, but at least something done today. My mix analysis assignment is due next Monday. I'm half done and going to finish it tomorrow. As for the 3 midi ones, I'm still trying to find nice sounds. That will due in October.

I was out since 10am. I slept 5 hours yesterday. Gotta sleep early tonight!

Ever since I know Webster, I'm expecting him everyday..

0 Old Comments: