Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Smoke gets in my lungs

I got up at 8am yesterday morning. Left the house at 9am and came home at 12pm midnight. I'm so freaking tired now!!! *Though I went to bed at 1.30*

My lungs were polluted due to.. smoke. Yes smoke. I always dislike smokers, but not till the extend hate. But with what they have done to my lungs yesterday, I'm starting to hate all the smokers out there!!! There are reasons for sure. 6 people were in a hotel room, with windows but can't open. 4 of them smoke at the same time, average few minutes a stick. imagine the amount of smoke the other 2 had to inhale.. Damn it!! Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want to be in the hotel if it wasn't his friend visiting. We were playing "Cho Tai Dee" and I happened to be the "Dee Queen".

Right now I really felt my respiratory system is running at a pretty low level. I cough for the whole night!! And abit of flu. If I didn't force myself to finish that 1.5L of water in that few hours, I could be dead! I ain't making that same mistake twice. So for god's sake, I might as well just stay home. Or the best I can do, keep a distance between them.

Quit smoking, you people.. I might not understand what so nice about ciggies, but afterall you're harming yourself and people around you. Just like me now, I wouldn't go straight to their face and tell them "Hey it's all because of your smoke that makes me ill" would you? Not for me.

2 Old Comments:

wah so cham...erm, i think smokers should be considerate when smoking la at least, its bad enough that smokers kill themselves but they just have to bring other ppl with them, sigh....oh i'm being a hypocrite...yeah i smoke :(

By Blogger , at 8:42 PM, September 20, 2005  

ya.. but some ppl just can't "sense" it..

By Blogger Tracy, at 3:06 PM, September 21, 2005