Wednesday, September 28, 2005

You can do it, trace!

I felt the need to blog today. Must be the weather..
I had been trying all my best to finish that 3 midi assignments at home these 2 days but somehow I couldn't because I don't have the equipmentS. I was just trying to minimise my workload as I've only got 4 hours booking for the studio tomorrow. The last 4 hours I mean as it was fully booked the whole damn week and it's due on Monday. *Fingers crossed*

October is around the corner. I'll be heading home for holiday in 2 months time!! Time flies.. It has been 7 months since I left home on the 24th Feb. I know I can't compare Months to Years for some of those out there but missing home is just the very usual me.

For now, that's the reason to motivate me by completing every projects I've got.
3 due next week..
2 due in November..
6 due on 20/2/06.. which basically means I need to complete before I leave.
I hope Chris won't give us more. Or.. I'll burn his office down before he gave us.. hehe..

Yup, the fact that I'll be missing class for the whole January 2006 and half of February. It's just about 10 classes. Maybe write him a letter to inform him will do since he said I can do that.

*I like to move it, move it..*

0 Old Comments: