Sunday, August 03, 2008

Buddy

The dog has gone mad. Few months ago I caught him eating dead rat corps, that was the smelliest thing I've ever smell.. Few days ago, my bro caught him eating snail alive and my bro has to dig the snail out from his mouth. Yesterday I caught him eating bird.

I was sweeping the floor and found out there were blood stain here and there. Curiously I wanna know what died there or who gets hurt whatsoever. This stupid dog was biting a bloody creature and taking his own sweet time to his usual spot. I mean really bloody. I can smell the blood from far. I almost puke. The last time I have to take out the rat skin from his mouth with newspaper. This time I use some cloth. I can feel the warmness and the bone of that poor bird. I guess it must have hurt itself and landed in our house, thought this could be a shelter. Who knows it became its graveyard. I threw it outside the drain. I'm sorry, birdie. There's no way I'm letting my dog eat you.

He used to be a vegetarian, now he's a carnivore. Not even people changed, dog changed too!!!

0 Old Comments: