Friday, June 05, 2009

Friday night

I'm wondering.. Is it normal to stay at home on a Friday night and plus tomorrow is a public holiday? Maybe age is catching up, I don't feel like staying out late. Shit. I could have a night with nice food and entertainment but instead I chose to went take away and stay home and have my own peace. So not normal..

Anyway, I forgot to update since my last post haha.. Totally, completely, absolutely forgotten.

My last day would be end of this month. End of June. Yayyyyyy. I don't know why I'm so happy at seriously cos I'd be jobless and that means no income and that means I can only live on my savings. Sometimes I'm not sure if I made the right choice but since all is done, I'll go with the flow.

Tentatively, my plan for July would be travelling. Hehe.. I'll be in Singapore, KL and Melbourne. I'll be heading to HK for maybe 2 months in August. Actually I know what's gonna happen next, my bf is gonna propose and I'll say yes and then we'll be getting married! So predictable ya.. no surprise.. We even talked about when to sign the papers and when the actual wedding is gonna be held. We sorta skipped the propose part first because we're in 2 different places. I can't really expect him to fly over for 1 day just to propose and fly back. Economically, it's a waste of money but honestly, it would be great if he did haha..

I guess for the next 1 year I'll be travelling alot because of the wedding. It's my own wedding and I can't expect my family to do it for me, right? That just gives me more reason to come back.. We wanted to get the R.O.M done in January in HK but right now I cannot announce yet cos he hasn't propose and the KL wedding will be in May and HK side in June but that's all what we think.. For now, I shall say nothing first.. =P

0 Old Comments: