Thursday, November 13, 2008

Anger

I was so angry today. My hotmail account was hacked for the third time this year. I wonder wtf is the problem. Could it be just a random script who hid inside both my pc and mac and hack it whenever they like or was it a real human who's so free and kept doing it every now and then to me? Whoever and whatever you are, fuck you x infinity x loop it for as long as the earth spin.

The departure of Jim Clancy in ghost whisperer makes me even sadder. Why why why? Eventhough he's such a redundant role in the show but he's such a sweet and supportive husband.. I almost burst into tears during the shot where Melinda saw his ghost. Damn it!

Am now listening to Chipmunks Christmas songs.. makes me feel so much better after all these anger the whole day!

0 Old Comments: