Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Inspiration

Today is one of the emo day. Normally rainy days will make me emo but this time, a recording. I was recording this personal album of a 50 years old lady which has super nice and warm voice and she sang lots of old songs. After she sang the song light of my life, she cried in the booth while explaining why she chose this as one of the song in the album. It reminds her of her father. Actually when she was crying, I wanted to because it makes me very emo. I was holding my tears and was sobbing but no one knew.

It makes me wonder what if I'm at her position and everyone will have that moment because people can't be with you forever. That's just life. It makes me treasure the people around me even more so that we live with lesser regrets in our lives. Though that's what I've been doing, spending time with family and friends whenever I can because we'll never know when's the next time we'll see them.

Lately I've been having lots of deep thoughts about death. I got this book few weeks back by Kerry & Chris Shook - One month to live. I haven't read the book yet but I think it should be nice and hope I'll be inspired by then. =)

These few days I've been so obsessed with Mousehunt, the game in facebook which I need to catch some mouse using different traps and cheese. Maybe it was my luck, I didn't get anything at all. I played this game since last year and there are giveaways events such as new year, valentines and now, their first anniversary which you can win cash. Nothing since last year. I got so angry and kept complaining to everyone with all the why and why and more whys.

I then come to a conclusion when the event finally ends. In life, we don't get what we wanted so easily, same as this game. I really shouldn't be so obssesed with it. It's just a game afterall. If I get it, I get it. If I don't, accept it and stop making as if they hate me or something.

Enough of the emo and so-called "inspired" post. Time to shower and have some good sleep since I haven't been sleeping well for the past few days because of the obsession.

0 Old Comments: