Friday, November 14, 2008

Visitors

I didn't sleep well yesterday. I have visitors. Some people might think I'm crazy but I swear I saw things I've never seen before.

As usual, after I hung up the phone after a long chat with the bf. The next thing happened was there were many many many "objects" talking to me. I prefer to call them aliens, or maybe there is a better word to describe, at least not that I know of. Obviously when this happens, a normal human reaction would be - scared. I know I was half conscious that time, but I don't know what were they talking about, it sounds gibberish to me and I have no clue at all and not intending to find out. So I pray that they'll go away. They did after a while.

I stared at my glass door. Shit how am I supposed to describe how they left?? Imagine photocopy machine.. That kinda light. It was middle of the night and I saw it twice next to my door. It freaks me out. This is like what I've always seen in the movie, when the others goes back to the UFOs.. the light will bring them up or suck them up or something. The next part was even exciting. I know the possibility of UFO in my room sounds very stupid but the next thing I saw was lights with many many colors spinning in a very fast speed, roughly the size of football on top of my ceiling. It moved around and spin even faster and it disappeared when I blink my eyes. It was that fast. It might not be UFO because of its size but then what was that?

I still don't get it.

Since young, I know I'm more prone to all these negative energy which means they allow me to see them once in a while. There were a period of time where I can smell them. Every time during the presence of "the others", I smell fishy smell, as fishy as blood.

The only logic explanation to all these encounters of i-dunno-how-many-times, is that I was tired and tiredness makes me hallucinate. Good night.

1 Old Comments:

How I wish I can see things others can't. Like Heros

By Blogger Nerdie, at 7:27 AM, November 26, 2008