Tuesday, June 09, 2009

I will miss everything

I was calling talents and booking them for recording, running around for scripts and looked busy. Well I was at that time. Suddenly a talent asked me will I miss what I'm doing now after I left the company? I answered no but actually, I will.

I'll miss the "busyness", the people and the place of course. I don't know if I'm gonna have this kind of homely office in the future and most of all, I don't know how's my next jobs is gonna be like.

I have so many question marks in my head and I just wish someone could clear it up for me. So many uncertainties in my life now and I don't like this feeling. I don't know if its all worth it.. I really don't know.

1 Old Comments:

Coming months or years will be an adventure for you. Here, the memories here will be part of you. Next will be the life you are waiting all this while. All da best girl!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:22 AM, June 16, 2009