Monday, November 15, 2004

"Ring... Ring..."

Hi Tracy, this is Linda CorXXXX, your sister gave me your number.. etc etc.. That was the first thing I heard at 11am. She was asking me how to contact my sis as she needed to asked if it would be alright to pay us a visit at KL during chinese new year.. I tried to focus and remember by hard what she said. @#X*&%

As usual, I dreamt again. Funny dreams. The first dream was all about buying a book named "IT Computer Workbook" with 3 of my best friends. There were 3 sales assistant in the shop, but no one noticed that we came in. Later one of them told us to come back tomorrow after 5pm. One of my friends just said "NO" and they found the book for us. Haha.. The second dream was fetching my aunty to take away food. As soon as she finished and got up the car, another lady and her son were in my car! What she told me was her husband's car couldn't start and surprisingly I allowed her to follow me home??? She was making radish cake in my house..

Anyway, class ended slightly earlier. Took this pic while waiting for tram.


Gotta cook now, brocolli and carrot today!

0 Old Comments: