Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Valentine's Day!

Dan was back from HK yesterday.. I was so happy to see him after coming back from class. As we both agreed, yesterday which was the 7th of March will be our Valentine's Day, haha.. for this year! We did not spend Feb 14 together because we both had to spend time with family for chinese new year. So.. Roses and my present was on the table when I came in the apartment yesterday.. so sweet..

Almost half of his luggage were stuff for me.. Shoes, clothes, skincare product, food etc etc. Felt so bad that he carried all the way back from Spencer to save the 30 bucks, which we spent on lunch yesterday! Haha.. Well, for now I will cherish what I had with him. I know I had to leave when I finish my never ending studies. But.. there's always hope and miracle. Hope our dream of being together will come true one day..

0 Old Comments: