Sunday, March 13, 2005

Heat

Haven't been doing anything "meaningful" this whole week since Wednesday afternoon. Well, besides reading abit of my notes, that's it! That's why I said I need to get a job, or get a life!

Today was extremely hot and sunny again. WHY WHY WHY? I realised I starting to like cold weather rather than hot weather. But then when it's cold, I wish it was a little sunny. Sometimes I just don't like the sun for being too sunny because it damanged my skin! I insist to go Smith Street today, just for the warehouses eventhough I don't like the weather. I wanted to get a pair of sneaker long time ago, but couldn't find a nice and cheap price in the city. Got myself a pair of converse and nike for the price of one! My poor old Adidas can now rest in peace. Thanks for going everywhere with me for the past 2 years!

The heat is causing me headache, gotta take a nap.

0 Old Comments: