Friday, April 01, 2005

Happy & Nuts

I received the first phone call of the day from mum this morning. I was about to call her to ask about the first meeting between the Teo and Lian. Yes, my elder brother is getting married!! Yesterday was the first time the parents met. The world is such a small place, my dad and her dad are actually secondary school classmates!! I can't believe coincidence like that happened! Dad even said the reason it took them so long to meet again was because they were meant to be family.. Hehe.. I was so happy about that.. Though I couldn't be there but I wish I could.

Went Seoul Garden for lunch. Miss that place so much after months. Its worth paying abit more for the ambience, great food and good service. We walked past Melbourne Central and went inside the pet shop. I almost got myself a rabbit, light brown in color and small and cute like a hairy ball.. but Dan stopped me from doing that! I was unhappy at first but then later I realised maybe he was right about not having a rabbit at home because of its short life span, not easy to take care etc etc. Even my sis said that. I never think when I saw that thing.. Haha.. But will learn my lesson from it.

Last thing, Miss S. Well, put it this way, she was Dan's sis! I can't believe she's "still" saying bad things about me to the mum. I knew this through Dan. This is not the first time, I heard that many times already. She was the one who shown me her bloody face throughout the whole month when I went to HK in Dec 2003. And now, she's still complaining about the first time we met, about 1 and half year ago. She said I was being very unfriendly and impolite to her. Also, I shown her my black face and being disrespectful when I saw her. I couldn't even remember myself behaving like a jerk like what she said. Well, I did not see or speak to her for more than 1 year already, why is she still doing that?? I decided to not being nice and respectful for this bitch anymore since I was so evil in her freaking mind. I was being too nice for keeping all her things all over my place and under my bed. I'm gonna start throwing, giving it to people who need it or sell it off. I don't wanna be like a fool for keeping her stuff for which I got no idea whether she still want it or not or even coming back here! Even I have loads of space, but I ain't keeping for someone like her.. She really got the power to get on my nerves man.. Not easy..

1 Old Comments:

thats terrible..

:(

guess u can be friends with some, but not to all..

take heed from the pte..

distance makes the heart grow fonder...

but distance also creates uncertainty and vacuum..

and that causes us to tink of bad things only..

:)

think of good things..
bad things.. just throw it away..

who else,
char siew here

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:46 AM, April 30, 2005