Thursday, April 28, 2005

I'm not a DJ

Seems like many people misunderstood what my course actually has to offer. Everyone think I'm gonna be a DJ. I totally understand why they'll think that way because the i did not explain properly and the term "Audio Engineering" might give them that kind of feeling. Just these 2 days,I had to clarify to 3 friends regarding what I'm currently doing.

Just like what I said, I can't be a DJ for life, but if I ever become an audio engineer, people will look for me until the day I step into my grave. *Touch wood* I'm doing everything sound-related, from fundamentals of sound to signal processing, electronics, mics, mixdown & mastering techniques, live sound, digital audio technology, production techniques, film sound etc etc etc.. It'll be a whole full page if I list all out. One thing for sure of is I'm really enjoying because I'd never been so serious about studies in my whole life!

My back is aching now.. I had been studying for almost 3 hours continuously on the same position this afternoon. . Unbelievable.. I couldn't even remember how many times I mentioned "Oh.. I see" whenever I sort out those question marks in my head! I just had to get my arse stick to the chair and I can do it. And I just realised my sound card had a MIDI port! Yeahhhh!!! Now I can go on with my new midi Keyboard without having to get a midi interface! Haha.. Save me quite abit. Didn't even know it was a port until I went behind the CPU and "found" it.. You wouldn't realise it was there until you need it, which indirectly means - OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK AROUND! *Too bad.. my eyes are small..* I'm starting to talk to myself.. I'm tired..

1 Old Comments:

Commander teo..yeah its true.. u got small eyes..
but ur eyes are sharp ma..
:P
hor..

who else,
char siew here..

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:31 AM, April 30, 2005