Sunday, April 24, 2005

T.I.R.E.D

I could still recall those days when I moved in to this current apartment, few straight days I was busy packing and unpacking. I want things to be done in the shortest time possible. On the 3rd day, I finally collapsed which I couldn't even remember when did I fall asleep, haha.

My body has never been so sore and tired since that time last year. Yesterday, me and Dan was helping Mandy to move in to her new home. The interior of the house was so nice and cosy. Wooden & tiled floor, granite kitchen, private backyard, jacuzzi.. etc etc. And yea, I was up at 8.30 so that I can catch the 9.30 tram to Boxhill. Connex service sucks! Train was terminated at Burnley and bus had replaced the rest of the station route! Took me another 30 minutes by the freaking bus!

Anyways, she was late to pick me up too. We did the cleaning and moving all at once! Her whole family including the dog Comet were there. Haha.. For the 12 hours spent in her house, 5 hours had been used to fix the bed!! That was the most complicated bed I even seen in my life! But its worth it because its the result that matters. I love challenges! The rest was the time was cleaning, disinfecting and unpacking her stuff and all.

Though we felt tired, but thats what friends are for..

0 Old Comments: