Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Flexibility?

Am I really lack of flexibility? I don't know. Or do I judge everything once and for all? I don't know.

I met up with Lev today after months. I promised my sis to visit them and pass them the present she bought for them long time ago but I just didn't keep my promise to do that. And finally I did it today. What's bonus was I met Alex, one of their friend who happened to be a spiritual artist. Yes a kind of artist who can see your aura and draw out a spiritual portrait of you in his eyes.

He saw me through my aura. He knew my problems although I didn't admit on the spot. I was unhappy about many things. He said I judge things too fast and I'm lack of flexibility and never give myself chances for another try for everything. Well, true.. That's why I wasn't happy! My biggest problem now is to go home or not after my studies. Actually in my mind I knew the answer but due to the fact that I didn't want to disappoint my family espcially my dad, I kept avoiding to think about it or even doubt about my decision sometimes. The thing is if I go back and help my sis with her business (which is what my dad wants), he will be happy and I won't. I'm just trying find a solution where I can please everyone, no one get hurts, everyone's happy! But I guess I can't do it with myself alone.

Maybe I shouldn't avoid this anymore? In order to get everyone happy, I gotta start it from myself then the rest will do. If I'm not happy, they will not be too. I understand what Lev said is I don't live for anyone, I live for myself.. Easy to say but need the guts to do it, even by telling! The problem with me is I don't speak my heart out. Will see how it goes..

No one can judge what is right or wrong. Every moment is an experience.
Listen to you heart, not your mind.

2 Old Comments:

i understand your way.. your way of thinking..
anyway, i m always skeptical abt ppl who tells us we are unhappy..
u know why?
becos last time i bcome police..
got this fraudster got arrestd n was warded..
well, probably this guy have ability to touch ppl's soft spot..
well.. one of my friend guardng him, actually let the fraudster away..
in the end, my friend had to be jailed for 6 months becos he failed in his duty as a police man guardin his prisoner..

Whther the person is true or not, never let them get into u..
WHy? becos the chances of them saying something which is so vague..n true is very high.. and chances he will be correct if he can see ur facial expressions..
(which is so easy..)
You happy.. u Smirk (lan see look)
You Sad ( you probably be more quiet than usual)..

Y?

remember this .. the chance of striking the correct words for fraudsters are 50 - 50.. u either get it right on target or wrong.. in anyway, all fraudsters worked on trust first.. then say smething when trying to trick Us..

BEware...

Who else,
char siew

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:02 AM, May 02, 2005  

anyway, the main point is here..

i dun like my work, becos i have to follow orders which some i disagree..or approved..
that doesnt mean i have to revoke..
or challenge that order..

In life, i realised that the more we challenged it.. the more we more we feel upset abt it..

We can plan many things..
but whether the plans can be achived.. we wont know..
i dun even know what i m going to eat tomorrow..
mayb KFC (opps cannot.. NOW i m having very very bad sore throat..), well mayb sme soupy mee sua.. hehe...

u see..I m not talkng abt food..
i m talking abt why worry abt tomorrow??

One of my friend said this :

".. u dun fuss about wat's on the table at mealtimes or whether the clothes in your cupboard are in fashion.

There is far more to your life than the food u put in your stomach,more to your outer apprearance than the clothes you hang on your body.

Look at the birds, free and unfettered, not tied down to a job description, careless in the care of god, and you count far more to him than birds.

... u mus Relax, not be so preoccupied with getting..

Dun worry abt missing out.

You 'll find all your everyday human concerns will be met.

Give your entire attention ... now, and dun get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow.

God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes."

HOw true is my friend's word..

i always think and remember what he said.. esp when i have to think abt things which is in the future..

then i realised, just need to take a step each time i walk..
no need to run..
no need to hide..

becos

.. DO NOT WORRY ABOUT TOMORROW, FOR TOMORROW WILL WORRY ABT ITSELF.

EACH DAY HAS ENOUGH TROUBLE OF ITS OWN..


cheer up mate..
what's will be will be..
what's not meant to be, will not be..

who else,

char siew..

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:39 AM, May 02, 2005