Monday, April 18, 2005

PMS

It's the day of the month again.. It wasn't that bad this time. I still managed to go to class this morning. Didn't want to be absent because of that.

During my break, there was this Korean girl came to me and said HI! I was surprised. I'd seen her few time in the tram and in school but didn't spoke to her before because she wasn't in my class. So, yea.. we talked. I understand what she meant by very rare to see Asians in SAE. Haha.. She is actually in the Digital Film class, just started last month. Sung Ji Kim. Nice name.. She even asked me can she say hi to me the next time we meet, of course I said yes!

I wasn't really playing attention after the break as I was a lil tired. Just don't feel GOOD.

1 Old Comments:

Drink more hot water kay.... Take good care ya.. Sometime I wish I don't have to endure this every monht, actually I'm more than willing to give my uterus up! Hahaha

By Blogger klyn2980, at 6:18 PM, April 19, 2005