Saturday, April 30, 2005

Primary School

I had spoken to a few primary school classmates lately, I mean within these few days. They had a gathering last night. How I wish I could be there.. Haven't seen most of them for years, some even 12 years ago since we left our dearest S.R.J.K (C) Puay Chai. Though I didn't chat with them on a face-to-face basis, but MSN has kept us connected. Hopefully I'll be able to meet up with them when I go home.

Old friends are always the best. I'm saying in a genral point of view, no doubt you'll meet friends in every stage of your life, they just come and go but old friends, be it primary, secondary, college or uni etc etc.. They just make you feel "good" somehow. I don't know how to explain but yea.. just old friend kinda feeling.

I'll end the blog with a pic of "The class of 6H 1993"



Thanks to Alicia for putting this up in her site.

1 Old Comments:

haha..
u seee..
since primary sch..
u already got the "sunny" look and smirk on ur face,
proud leh..

who else,
char siew..

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:49 AM, May 02, 2005