Sunday, April 10, 2005

The Sims 2

I still can't believe I was having a zombie-like life for these 3 days!! Thanks to the game - The Sims 2. I'm definitely not a fan of these so-called "time-wasting" game but I had to admit that this game was addictive. On the 8th, I started playing the game in the noon and stayed up till 7am of the 9th without feeling extremely tired. I slept for 6 hours and woke up at 2 to continue till 5am this morning! Went to bed for 6 hours again and woke up at 12pm today..

I only had 2 meals each day which is the breakfast and dinner. I'd been to the same Indian restaurant for dinner this 2 night! Goshhhh.. I was enjoying building my own character, building my own dream house, be with the special someone, etc etc. Basically everything! Anything that you want to dream of in real life, just put it in "real" in the game.

0 Old Comments: